-
October 15th, 2007, 05:46 PM
#81
Inactive Member
i just finished 12 Volumes of Death Note. its an original Japanese manga. A psychological thriller. Sure its like a comic book of sorts but its a very good solid read.
-
October 21st, 2007, 10:31 AM
#82
HB Forum Owner
I have 3 volumes of Elfquest archives that are all hardbound books. They are awesome. There is probably a 4th and 5th archive out now...LOL.
-
October 31st, 2007, 07:14 AM
#83
HB Forum Owner
Spirit Gate: Book One of Crossroads by Kate Elliott
-
November 28th, 2007, 03:06 PM
#84
HB Forum Owner
Birthright by Nora Roberts
-
November 29th, 2007, 10:28 PM
#85
HB Forum Owner
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Covey
-
December 9th, 2007, 03:53 PM
#86
HB Forum Owner
-
December 13th, 2007, 07:54 PM
#87
HB Forum Owner
The Sun Witch by Linda Winstead Jones
-
December 19th, 2007, 07:23 PM
#88
HB Forum Owner
The Moon Witch by: Linda Winstead Jones
-
December 20th, 2007, 03:48 AM
#89
Inactive Member
I wasssss readin' some of the boards I visit but, shit some of the text clashes with the back ground so I gave up.. (not this one tho) [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
December 25th, 2007, 07:04 AM
#90
HB Forum Owner
I try to keep text from clashing too bad...LOL.
The Star Witch by: Linda Winstead Jones
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks